Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Environmental speaker sought for elementary/middle school Earth Day week

Please write to ncampbell@barnesvilleschool.org if you are interested in doing this or are working for an organization that does this!

I'm in my second year working in elementary admissions at a local school in Maryland. This year, I'm on a committee creating a "Green Week" during the week of Earth and Arbor Days, and I'm in charge of researching potential speakers to visit the school and speak with the students about what they can do to help reduce waste and help the environment. I was wondering if you are familiar with anyone in the field that does this kind of thing or any local organizations that may do this. I would really appreciate any input you may have.
Sincerely,
Nicole Campbell

No comments: